Just a lesson 

The journey has just begun. I stand with my head held high and this is only i will be left with, when life is done with me.
I am not a born winner, for i remember myriad people who stood ahead.
I do remember something even better all the time i wanted something deep inside, i had it. i won those very times!

I have felt the strangeness of  laughter at me. And i thought to myself, even smiles could hurt. 
Time is flying, i am barely walking. They say i am slow, world is nasty... hurry up!!

Its not about those steps i take, it is about me. I want to run but allow me to know for what?

There i was trying to find me. For so many titles my parents gave, my family thought, dear friends shouted aloud. May be i am not one of those or may be i am !!
I have known there is something more ....much more.

Thankfully, there are some answers Google doesn't have. At least you have a few things that only you can do.

After 84 years of life, she said  "I am so thankful to God for this wonderful life ...i won't be able to thank him enough Prerna, God has been so kind".

The first time in life Prerna was quiet because she had nothing to say,  perhaps may be the only worth talk,  true lesson was thrown at me. For all those taught at class, i always had some stuff to attack.

84 years of life, no complain just gratitude, with such a smile that calms your soul!

I walked out wondering if i could say this after 84 years!

(only left, after i made sure that she is my friend, the only enlightened body i know)

Thank you friend, its more than 3 years of our friendship and  every time i meet you, you revitalize me!!  

                                             Prerna Mishra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl, Go & Grow