SUFFERERS


I have not seen you
I have not touched you
Nor have I experienced you
Because I am just 17 . 

But no one knows your age
No one knows your parentage
No one knows how you were born
Your history is a complete mystery.

But your existence 
Needs no proof.

Destroyed and derailed is the society,
Blind, deaf and dumb are we
Conscience dies
The day you strike.

Death and destruction is your gift
Creating gulf, Is your duty.

Your wings are spreading
Increasing like my country’s population
No control measures stops you also.

Tired are your victims
Recharged are your users
To find new sufferers.

Disgusted I am
Afraid to be your prey
Cant afford to use you
You are not faithful
You can demolish
The user too
If comes another powerful user.

Corruption
Go away
I don’t know your birthday
But would like to know death day
A celebration day.

 By
PRERNA MISHRA
(written in class 11, 2010)
                            


Comments

  1. i always enjoyed writing and these are just that....hope u guys like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said...but we have to do something against the Corruption and the Corrupt people and it's in the hand of us (young generation). Yes... its the right time

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Manish the problem is rampant.It needs a committed approach to fight against corruption.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Girl, Go & Grow